2006 이학박사 (나노의학), Purdue University (West Lafayette)
2010-현재 Associate Editor, International Journal of Nanomedicine (SCI Pharmacology Top 10%)
2014-현재 부교수, 가천대학교 의과대학 의예과 (생리학)
저희 실험실에서는 인체의 선천 및 획득 면역시스템, 줄기세포가 가진 종양 및 염증 표적 능력, 나노 소포체의 합성 기술을 이용하여 임상 적용이 가능한 난치성 종양 및 염증치료를 위한 차세대 약물을 개발하고 있습니다.
면역시스템 조절 항암 약물, 면역 시스템 조절 염증 억제 약물, 줄기세포 단백질을 이용한 표적 소포체의 합성
￭ 주요연구실적(교신 저자 기준)
1. Unfolded Protein Corona Surrounding Nanotubes Influence the Innate and Adaptive Immune System, Advanced Science (IF=16.8 (cover), 2021)
2. Mutual Destruction of Deep Lung Tumor Tissues by Nanodrug-Conjugated Stealth Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Advanced Science (IF=16.8 (cover), 2018)
3. Nullifying Tumor Efflux by Prolonged Endolysosome Vesicles: Development of Low Dose Anticancer-Carbon Nanotube Drug, ACS Nano (IF=15.8, 2013)
4. Role of subnano-, nano-and submicron-surface features on osteoblast differentiation of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells, Biomaterials (IF=12.4, 2012)
5. Destroying Deep Lung Tumor Tissue through Lung-Selective Accumulation and by Activation of Caveolin Uptake Channels Using a Specific Width of Carbon Nanodrug.
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces (IF=9.3, 2018)
6. Control of macrophage responses on hydrophobic and hydrophilic carbon nanostructures. Carbon (IF=9.5, 2011)
7. Triamcinolone-Gold Nanoparticles Repolarize Synoviocytes and Macrophages in Inflamed Synovium. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces (IF=9.3 (cover), 2020)
8. Apoptotic Lysosomal Proton Sponge Effect in Tumor Tissue by Cationic Gold Nanorods. Nanoscale (IF=7.8, 2019)
9. Analysis on migration and activation of live macrophages on transparent flat and nanostructured titanium, Acta Biomaterialia (IF=7.2, 2011)
10. Arresting cancer proliferation by controlling the surface crystallinity of carbon materials without generating reactive oxygen species, Acta Biomaterialia (IF=7.2, 2012)
11. Triamcinolone–carbon nanotube conjugation inhibits inflammation of human arthritis synovial fibroblasts. Journal of Materials Chemistry B (IF=5.0, 2016)
12. Potential Therapeutic Usage of Nanomedicine for Glaucoma Treatment. International Journal of Nanomedicine (IF=6.4.1, 2020)
13. Past, Present, and Future of Anticancer Nanomedicine. International Journal of Nanomedicine (IF=6.4, 2020)
14. Mesenchymal stem cell therapy assisted by nanotechnology: a possible combinational treatment for brain tumor and central nerve regeneration. International Journal of Nanomedicine (IF=6.4, 2019)
15. Suppression of human arthritis synovial fibroblasts inflammation using dexamethasone-carbon nanotubes via increasing caveolin-dependent endocytosis and recovering mitochondrial membrane potential. International Journal of Nanomedicine (IF=6.4, 2017)
16. Multiple cues on the physiochemical, mesenchymal, and intracellular trafficking interactions with nanocarriers to maximize tumor target efficiency. International Journal of Nanomedicine (IF=6.4, 2015)
17. High dispersity of carbon nanotubes diminishes immunotoxicity in spleen.
International Journal of Nanomedicine (IF=6.4, 2015)
18. Effect of the protein corona on nanoparticles for modulating cytotoxicity and immunotoxicity.
International Journal of Nanomedicine (IF=6.4, 2014)
19. Conformational changes of fibrinogen in dispersed carbon nanotubes. International Journal of Nanomedicine (IF=6.4, 2012)
20. Covalent, Non-Covalent, Encapsulated Nanodrug Regulate the Fate of Intra- and Extracellular Trafficking: Impact on Cancer and Normal Cells. Scientific Reports (IF=4.2, 2017)